District Office Services
My staff and I pledge to do anything we can to help make your state government more accessible and helpful to you. If you have a question or concern involving state government, or would like to express your opinion on an issue, please do not hesitate to contact me. Your input is very important to me and helps me make the best decisions possible for the 199th District.
As your state representative, there are many ways my office can be of assistance to you. Below are several of the services that I encourage you to use.

My staff and I can provide you with:

• Status reports on legislation
• Assistance with problems you may run into when dealing with state government and its agencies.
Copies of PA House and Senate bills and state laws
Applications of PA birth and death certificates
• Forwarding PennDOT motor vehicle registrations, driver’s licenses and learner’s permits renewals, disability plate/placards -click here to obtain PennDOT forms online or to file electronically.
• Pennsylvania child abuse history clearance applications
Pennsylvania criminal history applications
Pennsylvania tax forms
• Property Tax/Rent Rebate Program applications
PACE/PACENET applications
• Absentee ballot applications and voter registration forms

What can you do for me?

• If you have a question regarding state government, do not hesitate to ask me. If I can’t provide you with an answer myself—I will try my best to find someone who can.
• Feel free to share your thoughts and opinions on pending legislation—I am here to serve my constituents the best that I can and I value your feedback and input on any issue.